Our mission is to keep you and your property safe today and for years to come. We accomplish this by only recommending, specifying and installing physical and electronic security products that meet or exceed the strictest industry standards.
In 1960, Artery Sales and Service was started by Joseph and Peggy Dalessio in a small shop on the “Northern Artery” in Somerville, Massachusetts. Joe offered a variety of services including blade sharpening and key cutting. Joe performed these services while Peggy cut keys and managed the books. All the while, their young children played inside. Now located in Medford, and North Reading, Artery Lock Security Integration is owned and staffed by their children and grandchildren. We have protected many properties – many important to Boston’s rich culture and heritage. Unlike most “locksmiths” who simply duplicate keys or install door hardware and knobs, we are factory trained “Security Systems Integrators” and MLA certified Master Locksmiths. This makes us uniquely positioned to help our clients solve both their Mechanical Security as well as their Electronic Security needs. Artery Lock Security Integration: Protecting your past, present and future.
- Pick, Drill and Bump Resistant Locks
- Secure Keys and Devices
- Electronic Access Control
- Integrated, Enterprise-Level Video Surveillance Systems
- Networking Appliances and IT Management Services
- Managed Physical and Electronic Key Systems
- Door Levers, Knobs, Closers and Hinges
- Electrified Door Hardware, Panic Devices and Exit Devices
- Smart Home Automation and Integrated Devices
- Safes for Valuables, Files and Firearm Storage - Rotary, Keypad and Biometric Locks
- Emergency Lockout, Mobile Installation and Repair Services
- Preventative Maintenance Contracts
- Training and Consultation for Software Applications, Hardware Installations, and Best Practices